Greenway Plaza, Houston, TX
Published 70 days ago - Sep 20, 2023
Energy Ogre is a technology company in the energy industry that helps Texans manage their electricity. We shop, we manage, they save! We are a weird fun unique pack of Ogres in search of a Business Analyst.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team in Houston. We are a Microsoft shop with a cloud based infrastructure hosted on Amazon Web Services. This team is responsible for pricing, strategy and commercial analytics. Role reports directly to the Director of Business Analytics.
Our team comprises of good-natured people who enjoy coming to work every day, with a work-hard/play hard attitude. We have a pragmatic approach to analytics: we want to make decisions based on data and we should have the best data possible to make those decisions.
If this sounds like something that might interest you, we want to hear from you.
Position Role & Responsibilities
- Analysis of operational data and outlining of potential process improvements
- Analysis of marketing data and reporting on campaigns, ROI and trends
- Creating and improving existing data reporting tools and dashboards
- Presenting critical insights to the business
- Writing comprehensive reports and supporting documentation
- Please note that final job duties are subject to change due to business needs and may depend on job experience. Such duties may include: Project Management, Process Improvement, Research, Cleaning Data, Internal Consulting
- An array of projects that are exciting, fun to work on, and satisfying to deliver
- A team that will not only values your input but welcomes it
- A quiet work environment with flexible hours
Benefits for you
- Medical and dental benefits.
- 401(k) with 100% match up to 5%.
- Paid time off
- Friendly work environment.
- On site gym and gourmet deli.
- Latest software development tools in the market.