Call Center Representative
Greenway Plaza, Houston, TX
Published 69 days ago - Sep 27, 2021
Energy Ogre is a technology company in the energy industry that helps Texans manage their electricity. We shop, we manage, they save! We are a weird fun unique pack of Ogres in search of a Call Center Representative.
Reports to: Director of Member Care
The Member Care team is responsible for educating members about our service, advocating for them and taking ownership of their concerns from start to finish. You will communicate with our members on the phone, via chat, or email.
- Inform potential customers about our service.
- Assist existing customers with account inquiries and concerns and follow up with the correct departments to ensure the issue is resolved.
- We strive for one call resolutions.
- Answering inbound email inquiries from members, and ensuring the solutions are accurate and professional.
- Follow up and resolve any accounts with pending issues or task.
- Clear your queue of any email correspondence received from members by the end of each day if assigned or grabbed from the main queue.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Benefits for you
- Medical and dental benefits;
- 401(k) with 100% match up to 5%;
- Relocation assistance;
- Paid time off, remote time, and parental leave;
- Friendly work environment;
- Movie nights and fun company events;
- On site gym and gourmet deli;
- A kitchen stocked with free sodas, snacks, and good coffee;
- An ergonomic workspace with a sit/stand desk, should you want one;
- Latest software development tools in the market;